- Participation in any fitness tests and physical exercise is voluntary.
- You are free to deny consent or withdraw consent at any time after consenting.
- You must complete, sign and return the Informed Consent and Release and Waiver (ICRW) & The PAR-Q (health questionnaire) before your first session commences. This will be sent to you in your welcome email.
- Any questions you have about future benefits or risks to be expected are welcome. If you have any reservations or doubts, please voice these concerns and ask for an explanation or clarification.
- You consent to being aware of your own health and physical condition and having knowledge that your participation in physical exercise and fitness testing procedures may be injurious to your health and you are voluntarily participating in sessions with Lou Knight Personal Training which is the trading name for Accelerated Lifestyle Ltd (the Company). Having such knowledge you thereby release the Company its representatives, agents, directors, employees and successors from liability for accidental injury, illness or death which you may incur as a result of participating in the physical exercise sessions. You hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said physical exercise.
- If you have any doubts about your health and readiness for exercise, please consult your doctor prior to starting any physical activity. All advice given to you by the Company is taken entirely at your own risk.
- The Company will not accept liability for any damage or loss to a clients personal property brought to the training session.
- A minimum of 24hrs notice is required for deferment of scheduled booking otherwise the session will be forfeit. All sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session time will be charged (“late cancelled”).
- The time slot for any late cancelled session will be made available to other clients and the client who made the cancellation will no longer be entitled to that session time.
- Clients who do not attend sessions without informing Louise before the start of the session will be charged for the session, this is deemed a “no show.”
- All late cancellations should be made via phone or text.
- The Company reserves the right to reschedule pre-booked sessions for clients that the Company deem to be holding prime-time slots but cancel their sessions on a regular basis. Clients will be notified of this at least one week in advance of any changes.
- All clients must conduct themselves in a respectful manner whilst using Gym club facilities. Any client who acts in an intimidating, abusive, violent or disrespectful manner will be ejected from the gym with no recourse for refund of monies paid.
- Packages and subscriptions can be refunded within 7 days of purchase before the first session has been attended and inline with the 24hr cancellation policy (clause 8) of the first session.
- The Company makes no representations or warranties, express or implied. Under no circumstances, or legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, will the Company or related parties be liable to any client or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with any services and/or products provided by us, including but not limited to damages for loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorised representative of the Company has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Nothing in the foregoing is intended to unlawfully avoid or limit any liability.
- Unless otherwise lawfully agreed and except to the extent that the law and/or applicable regulations dictate otherwise, English law shall apply.
- The purchase of any service or package from the Company is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on this website immediately.
Lou Knight Personal Training is the trading name for Accelerated Lifestyle Ltd.
Registered Office: 12 Dorset Close, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 2LR